Friends of cheap makeup hello! Yeah, so is the crisis must adapt.
Yesterday I I presented the palette Glitter H & M (video please), by saying it was a little cheapies, there was glitter make-up to the surface, which is true. But last night I could appreciate the holding of brown mascara that I used to make up my day and I hallucinated. Coupled with my base Sephora, the holding is excellent. Not to complain of irritation. So today I
redégainer my palette to try something more fun than that here now:
After applying my base Sephora, I used the green make blue turquoise in the extreme left of palette solid color on the eyelid. I also put a little mascara lighter green (between pink and white fade) in the inner corner to bring more light to the eye. Then I calmed down this green super pop by placing the brown mascara to the outer corners and in the hollow of an eye.
In the Eye, I put a little brown and the inside corner a touch of white glitter.
As you can see, the cosmetics are well pigmented and the color green is sublime. Feel free to enlarge the pictures to see the colors well. This makeup is very summery, it marry well with a long loose robe laced or plain brown or black. With beautiful gold bracelets. But I know I'm dreaming, summer is unfortunately far ...
This palette offers beautiful colors and festive fun, keeping the makeup is very good (with base), no waterfalls or irritation to see in my case. Frankly for € 6 or 7, it's worth it.
New Glitter makeup palette with H & M, to be followed on Vanity Sphere ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment