I have already spoken the last album of Katy Perry "Teenage Dream." It is absolutely perfect with my daily aerobics sessions. Desfois good, I change eh, I put Dorothy Annie Cordy or because I'm so eclectic as chick.
And it's been a while now that I bug on the title and that could also be called "Love Song To Russell," which reminds me of another title: "All The Things She Said "TATU
So let's be clear, it's the act of pumping . But personal it bother me, I guess that among the staff Katy, from the greatest sound engineers who have worked a disk to the most insignificant scratch paper, someone has probably noticed the resemblance between the two titles. Who knows, maybe they were short on inspiration.
However both titles were bombs, then slap them in the bottom of who was there before the egg or the hen eh. I bet the next single is "Last Friday Night" but now I hesitate between "ET" and "Circle The Drain".
Here, have fun singing the melody on Katy Perry Tatu, you see, it works!
0 comments:
Post a Comment