Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jt Tac 5 Bedienungsanleitung

The looks of Zoe Saldana

Then, she gets on my nerves. First she plays next to Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean and then, she was chosen to give the reply to my ex, Sam Worthington, in Avatar. Ah, you knew not Sam?! Yeah I pressed because it was kind of sickly jealous my ex ex, Gerard Butler. I nice try, I can not understand this guy. Probably a lack of maternal love, but hey I was clear, I'm not his shrink. Gerard was still the coolest ...

Anyway, I like it or not Zoe has a fashion sense rather nice. Her beauty secret? An apple for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And occasionally, because you have to have some fun, a slender nature on Sunday.

Miss Stiletto heel 17/20 2010

She reconciles with asymmetric cuts, the prerogative of the usual redneck
20/20


Annoying next-door neighbor 20/20


Real People, honestly cobs
18/20

Fashionista here I am 21/20


Top fluid skirt + = high ball working girl cool
19/20 (-1 for shoes, I opted for the more massive cages)


Genre the girl comfortable in her shoes so that 'she shits serious
17/20 is missing a component to play down this loose style just narrow


15/20 Not sure that this puts her dyed orange value

Vic Beckham out from this body
19/20 (-1 thigh too lean)

20/20 Very good place for loose hair

Rider cool, why not. Good for red lipstick. 16/20

Too good as Beyonce and more united Sherzinger
20/20 if you like the style rnb vulgos
15/20 limit if we recognize that it is focused but we think the association Tight + short + too much gloss =


Another victory duck in asymmetric decidedly
20/20

In Chamaré Khaki, it also works
16/20 Note the pretty makeup

Zoe therefore obtained an average of 15.8 / 20 honors

0 comments:

Post a Comment