Scene of 13/01/11 - Firby Knight Fever
Diabetes Diabetes .. . and even diabetes
My dear beloved diabetes
I thought our love story a bit
breathless But I see that this is nothing like a big baby
with her teddy
You ... You take my blood sugar hostage
... And you suffocate well as it should ... My little loulou
Speaking of baby
Our son preferred share
My body's physical condition
To not appoint
Me ... Since 2006
I care enough
You ... You resume the current of your life as if nothing Drugs were
the smarties
Plan to monitor
What was my surprise when at my diabetologist
... ... This week I went
You felt so at home
That you force me to the hospital
ironing again
Like a junky
Depending
With his heroine
I say thank you to my
future move to the injection of insulin
Now ... I do like the big
4 times a day ... I should bite me ... I hope you're happy? In 2006
... You did not have
Then Do not worry ... ... ... Mentally
In 2011 ... I am still here ... Yet
Yes 1 time ... You do not have me Courage not
galore ... In my head ...
Before the end of my quest
Thank you again ... My dear diabetes loved it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment