Here is a makeup daily, very simple to make and who wakes up the next in less than two. So I re-redégainer my little H & M range cheapies using the gray and white.
After applying a fixing base on the eyelid, I put the solid color gray shadow over the entire eyelid.
I then fades to the brow with the white (signifying very little discrete). To intensify the upper outer corner, I applied kohl coarsely and have blurred with a flat liner brush ELF
I stretched a little outward to create an effect "doe eyes". Black mascara on the top only, Telescopic from L'Oreal and around is played.
The underside of the eye is naked because when you have dark circles a little more pronounced than usual, below the makeup will tend to weigh down the look. You will also notice that the HD powder I put in ELF touch me whitens the complexion. Please take the hand slightly hyper on this product if like me you have dark skin. It does not see at night under artificial light, but the white light of day, it does not forgive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment