This is serious my friends. If like me you are born early 80's, this means that thirty is near. Total aberration because you're almost as cool as 20 years. If you do not smoke, do not drink and your lifestyle is relatively healthy, wrinkles you have saved. However, sirens industry cosmeto called me and I succumbed to one of those famous creams "1st lines" as follows:
You'll find it in supermarkets for less than 10 euros. I been seduced by the side "kind" paraben and all the crap but I do not recommend it, especially if your skin is dry. It's for ages that I test and I nearly abandoned several times. First is special smell, it smells a strong odor of vegetable oil unpleasant. But impossible to know in advance because the tube is sealed, guaranteeing hygiene. Now you know. The texture is fine and soft, pleasant application.
But few minutes after application, the skin tightens and starts firing. Consequence of the lifting effect. Fortunately it does not last. Its power Moisturizing is very limited, 5 minutes after application I want to put a diaper. But since this is a cream for dry combination skin and my skin is really dry and sensitive, this explains it.
Lately, I'm looking for a discount miracle cream and I tested two samples Yves Rocher Nutrispecific day "and" Active Sentisitive day "which I found very good.
So I spent a little order on the site and for only 13 euros (shipping offered by some miracle) I had two jars of creams, shower gel and a 2 to 1 and the Witch Hazel gift (I hallucinated a bit) a stardust glitter pen (price listed on the site 6 €, but frankly it does not look top) and black mascara volume expanded (17 euros). So cool I had brown. Here is my command:
I now spoiled for choice as a day cream. I would take the time to test everything and I will do my record. As you've seen it time after Christmas at Yves Rocher, then so will do a small tour on the site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment