Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can You Get A Yeast Infection By Being Fingered




Nah, it's not adsens of my earnings which should rise to (drum roll) 50 cents ... (it is high time to click on ads for that matter), let alone the last lottery. This is the

my bet on the next single from Katy Perry! I bet on 3 tracks with great potential: "Last Friday Night," "Circle The Drain" (unlikely, because too independent) and .................. . 'AND'. I had dubbed "Love Song To Russel" remember? Bin and bam another victory duck, what I'm good!

Nan but I have no merit, I mean, I'm in the circuit for so long now, it's normal. Here, tonight I eat at Quick (I like to live dangerously) with Cindy Sander. You cut it, I know, do not be too jealous. So now, it was obvious. Go

I predict that the clip will be a mix between aesthetics Rihanna "Russian Roulette" Miley Cyrus "Tamed" and "Alejandro" Gaga ......... watch this. And applause please! ;)

Incidentally, these days I post little (or not) because as stated (mechanically) Jenifer at each interview, "I do not work mechanically. No seriously, I think of you everyday public, especially when I see my stats that do not mollissant despite my absence, so I thank you for be faithful to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment