Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oreo Cookies Clip Art

Smokey Black

I could not resist the urge to produce the famous smokey black, simple but damn effective.


First thing to do (and I did not of course) is to apply a fixing base on the eyelid and flush with lower eyelash. If you do not, the black shadow will throw up and gun down your pretty degraded.


Then stupid, you take a black kohl that you apply broadly on the eyelid, under the eye and lower in the mucosa. You spread it by softening the edges with a flat brush or flat liner.


Then you take a mat black paint (mine is one of the pallet Manly 80) and using a flat brush you tap on Kohl over the entire eyelid ascending according to your taste. The latter being a little fat, it serves to fix your mascara powder. You ask also the black shadow under the eye with the flat liner brush for more precision.


Me I stretched a little mascara on the basis of ras eyelash below, forming a small point at the outer corner. With you to customize your smokey as you see fit.


Then the dégouadé (Taylor left traces). To degrade the black, I opted for a bronze mascara that here. (Bottom middle)


I have taken with a fluffy brush and have degraded the black in the palm of eyelid back to the eyebrow. For the bottom of the eye, you can use a clean brush to blur the black shadow or opt for artisanal option like me: I soaked a cotton swab with paint and bronze have passed gently flush with lower eyelash . Thereby nicely blur the black shadow and stay with the gradient fitting of the eyelid.



Brush your eyebrows, and generously Mascarat Tourre é played!

0 comments:

Post a Comment