Friday, January 28, 2011

How To Reset Lock For Vip Suitcase

Winona Ryder

If I were reincarnated, it would be in this body there:


For me, it's the perfect woman. Her beauty a bit goth (light complexion, brown hair) I was always fascinated é. In fact, it was my role model when I was a teenager. There was also good in Superman Teri Hatcher ...

back to our sheep, in "Beetle Juice" was the rebellious teenager so inevitably, it spoke to me. So yes it probably flaws like everyone else, like she did not 2m12 size model, it even seems that it would klebto. Good and then I too am already out of Monoprix having forgotten to pay something, am not klebto provided.

Wino is therefore a mix (and better) Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman, Shannon Sossamon and Jenifer. If if if chopper peaks on the net, you will see is a trick.

I saw all these films (at least the best in 90 '): Edward Scissorhands, Dracula by Coppola, the Crucible, The Four Little Women, Girls Interrupted ... And then after more than nothing, small roles here and there but nothing too exciting. Oh yes it's true she is currently on view in Black Swan with Natalie Portman, Vincent Cassel and Mila Cunis and apparently the reviews are good.

Other Info Capital: we must still remember that Wino was the first choice of Johnny Depp! He even had Winona Forever tattooed on his arm, what this guy lover.






I love Vanessa Paradis, but hey it's not like anything. So in honor of Wino, here's a list of portraits selected by me. Enjoy.































0 comments:

Post a Comment