Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trek 2.1 Wsd 2010 Specs

Scene slam of 18/11 - Alain de Shadow

Shrimp

Last Sunday, I'm PLANKTON market Mons when I hear: "Belgian shrimp. "
shrimps .... Or ... but Belgian?
An identity check is required. And then, surprise: the wrappers are in order.
But I, I 'am not born the last FOLDED. It does not make me.
Oh, you want to play more MARLIN! Go shrimp in trays!

The first is that I cook more antenna CUTTLEFISH and mopped constantly shelled by telling me a story difficult to dissect. Rambling .... :
"The other day, Officer, I find myself face to face with a Taliban bearded ANCHOVY, I am not an octopus but wet face of such danger, MAQUEREAUcrospique a shrimp like me weighs CLAM.
keep our composure and SALMON furniture, I thought so. As
PLACE familiar to me, I CACHALOT AEIN a massive algal imagining invisible like an eel in a haystack.
I just cheered that one of them, in terms of EGLE ... END, my cue. It m'HARENGue, tuna goes, it goes a CRAB RASCASSE me and before it's mouth, and I put the TURBOT j'me BAR.
Today, I feel SOLE in the world and if you send me home
manu milOTARIE I'd desSANDRE. I do not request the right to fair MEROU dignity and to have a small BULOT in a tomato or a croquette. "

This is too much, I explode," LOBSTER these speeches in the CONGER!
not even when I'm gonna lower my SEAL before your so-called despair.
You enter illegally into our waters and you think that landing in nets that t'octroie enough to Belgian nationality? You
m'prends WHITING for the magician?
Listen, I'm a guy aDORADE but now I wonder what MOLD sting you. You push the BOUCHOT a bit far!
MERLUsconi, GAMBASsadeur what good taste is right when he trumpets:
"Let the VONGOLE in Venice. Nationality is not a lottery or a swordfish from heaven, that is deserved! "

" You think that Germany has heavily regulated all shepherds listed on its territory without discovery? No! Moreover, some of these refugees are shepherds or Mechelen in the Pyrenees and are not doing worse.

I'll play with you CARPE table; tomorrow, with your CALMARades towards the center closed 127 BISQUE Steenokkerzeel your pending repatriation CHARMER, without any form of PIKE.

Ben who? SCAMPI for her! Anyway, j'HIPPOCAMPE on my position: it is high time for a debate on national identity.
And you, ask yourself one question HADDOCK: in 2010, what does being a shrimp Belgian? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment