Sunday, November 21, 2010

Difference Between 14k 14kt

Scene slam from 21/10 - Furby Knight Fever

Tales and Legends

Good evening,

Welcome to my mansion

In my den secular

Gentlemen, ladies ... "I am not born yesterday

It's been a long time

What I bleed to white

I wore many names

During these times and illustrious ancestral

Size ... ... ... Or Easement Tax

I stopped counting ... These pretty words

Headache ... Ouch ... Watch sores

I present

Lord forfeiture

ago to now over 400 Years

I know ... I no longer head of yesteryear

But ... Teeth planted in your credit card

Sets in life

For the same ordeal

... The only difference is I who will talk your loss

In one lollipop ... I may drain your financial gasoline

You leave regain some life ...

For a second snack ... Mouaaah

Yes ... You will suffer a thousand torments

It's true that you had forgotten

life had improved somewhat

Equinox social ... A breakaway

There ... But ... You're screwed

The circle of former

We promised ... The "prophecy"

The first omen ... ... That SUBPRIME

The second Relocation ... anything goes ... Even better

They had reasons "Old"

not wait for the reign of vicious vampires

Who take what's left ... Just SOME

A dream life ... My friend

They say the blood of "red"

Me ... I take my lunch ... Everywhere ... Hence it comes ...

GREEN or BLACK ... it's not bad either

GREEN ... For ecology

BLACK ... To Death

Yes ... I suck at all ticket

Eco - Taxes ... it knows me ...

And the legacies of debt ... I manage more

Everywhere ... I tell you ... You know me

was even afraid of the day ... ... ... Camouflaged ... When I move

I sniffed ... ... Everywhere Everywhere

Remember ... I'm colorblind

Well, I must leave you

We vampires ... this morning ... We a meeting

To develop ... Our fatal invasion

Yes ... The equinox social ... Done! ! !

not wait for the doomsday

Where ... Whether you are rich or poor ...

There ... Before our sharp canines fatally ... ... Do you hurt

You might be pep you

This symbol is our future we

Your reign is over

And if you do not believe me ...

So keep you fat ... it will do more for me ...


The full moon came

Leave - me then metamorphose

For ... From your financial petrol ... I can relieve you

0 comments:

Post a Comment