Scene slam from 21/10 - Alexis - Scene
fucking society
Company, Renaud, you will not get me
I do not walk in step
Since my childhood, I push backwards as a baobab
It is unlikely that over the years
stops the discord
Completely disarmed
I have only pen and pencil
then I go out the loose teeth and murderous rhymes
Company, if people get in your way
is that it is the only it seems not to stink
sulfur gasoline and
And now look on their face
is written "sick of this crap taf"
is normal, there are more and more taf of money
logical consequence of steering
jewelry and yeah it's like when you have no choice, you take the risk
are not interim agencies that will make you rich
Company understand that we are cheating
Imagine you, a Women and children
not a round that fits
but must still complete these
bellies with something other than wind
Then you fly, you sell
If you were born in Thailand, the tender age
it t ' would put in the meat trade
you thank God every day to be alive
is hardcore to come off with a good heart so rotten
Company, the weak perish
pushed over the precipice deficit
understand that 'there have so many defeatist
If you knew how much I'm drunk to live as underling
doors that are open myself mouseholes
but everyone
I feign a smile for my future
I'm sick of relying on the National Employment Office, Forem
agencies and I would like an interim
taf, a very terrible
yet nothing definite
whore, the years rush, time passes so quickly
yesterday I was this kid who wanted to be a place in the worlds of design
never dreamed of being a footballer, actor or doctor
Today, I see This is not so simple
rare people who are still interested in his
they prefer to idolize the carcasses of Star Ac
and dirt of the hit parade
wholesale and scam Masquerade society
Moreover, I know, work is health but not ours
will talk about equality in other
We lose our lives to win
the trick is that one day, we will stick as you're born
death will take you
in a place where the money will be the last of your friends and
you, what you have done in your life apart Taffer? .. What a mess
I know, I'm a big dreamer
for many wrong
but in your world, society, if I go, I die
0 comments:
Post a Comment