Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gas Stove Take Long Time To Come On

Scene slam of 18/11 - Captain'etmosphil

Ca will know!

Watch your step! Which was once part of a television show here? 'll Zamouri, nobody wants to take my place tonight? Then I said ... I'm a fan of these shows, I play the embeds, Sometimes I go to the drone as Nagui, yes everyone says ... There was another , a Belgian too .. You have a right to know ... But he stole it ... In Magloire games beyond the borders I do not have enough of this incredible talent, I did not .. yes, soul, energy, the torrent needed to puncture the screen so that they recognize me and Yet I dison art but I lack the Pivot is a history to become famous by the TV out of the same street ... I told myself I register at the numbers and letters, there berdaf I fall on Fleur was passed by slam, too much .. I had thought of sacrificing good words she crucified her numbers ... I stayed in the shadows ... And yet sometimes Bigdill! You hit the jackpot , quick millionaire without any brainstorming between there and turn ride ... What does it cost, how it relates eh? If by chance you go or become the star of a reality or presenter ... Many ... It is clear that even I would even say it's very Anne Sinclair ... You can start budding star, you pass by broth culture, you create a buzz in happiness in the meadow and you end up in the farm celebrities by the choir on Massimoo ... When I was younger I had already registered for the scavenger hunt, and I prayed the Lord's Day: If God wills , God willing. ... But no ... It's not for me ... the big checkbooks bowls of video may be gag? Yet one day I will like to take my first picture with Arthur for children on TV, his face when I tell him, this one did not you, was I little in ultrasound ... But do not dream is not rocket science ... When comes the final session, with one or the other, must sleep at the field at night, or called Sophie Favier Sabatier or who has now made an interlude but it's going strong! What I have does it? Hidden camera, do not dream it's a dilemma .. And if it was you? kho lanta or Temptation Island? An almost perfect dinner? Currently pots is in the air, take it or leave it ...?? Between the kitchen and girls next door sometimes love is blind too ... I know ... I know ... now I know ... let me cogitate, and I will return in early window and this time it's going to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment