Thursday, November 25, 2010

Full Circle Sue Grafton

Slam Scene 18/11 - Michelle

Want to feel alive


Me launch without nets

Far from being pro, I I ...

Full Project

explode formatting

Exceeds forms of age

Resists overwork

Fleeing fiasco

Zapper information

Tell me that's fine.

Prescribing Fiesta,

Presqu'écrire tearless

Words anchored in the soul.

Pour ink

Forget the timing

Area timeless

Take time for her.

Dismissal of trivial

Death to moral

Source panic

Your choices t'impliquent

The essential true

is the secret!

Doodling, erase, draw

My delusions scented ...

But Wise!

So many posts ....

I avoid deadlock,

Refuses what tired.

Precipice pressures

Thou shalt have no reason

I turn the page

discharge my luggage

Emerge,

leave shore

Choose my Compostela

Emerge, vibrates, floods spark

Today or tomorrow

Free, lightweight adventurer

My pilgrim's staff

me the ford ...

Beyond your fear,

Your talent, your slow

Cool running ...

Time passes ...

Seeking the best ...

But elsewhere.

effect to the meaning

Outside the excitement ...

Play time goes

Enjoy space

This game of life

Against appearance

Stolen Moments

A reality.

Small steps out of the water

To exit out of the lot ....

Want ...

me feel alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment