Scene slam from 21/10 - Serial Rhymer
Soaring
I take my flight to other destinies
All these difficult days are finally over
I feel freer and more determined than
I see a new future to emerge
I take my flight to leave the dark
Forget all the problems, all the hard knocks
Crossing dams, fly all these walls
Whatever the obstacle, because I have an armor
I take my flight with nothing Not even smoked
consumed stale food
Yet make me feel more motivated than ever to take
I 'elevation to the top
I take my flight on a tune
Reggae, punk, grunge, folk, hip-hop or Gothic
Melancholic, nostalgic, sometimes classical
Each style brings to the building
I take off my pushing my limits
J'crée songs do not even j'n'en hits
All c is to find a melody, a beat
But that worry has always t'diront qu'c'est
of shit I take my flight when I m'retrouve onstage
I urge you, in this worth
The most important thing is s'lâcher, Cuz feel discomfort
Sharing his experience through a theme I take my
fly like a superman
That I will be never the eyes of these ladies look like George Clooney
it 's not my cam
But hey maybe one day I anyway fans
I take my flight even if I lose feathers
I will face every day even if made of mist
J 'keep my feet on the ground, my head in the clouds
And forever in me this volcano that smokes
I take my flight in the night sky
eyes full of stars and heart
A packed on edge and ready to reveal myself
To exit this c'qui body remains isolated
Everyone has their method of taking off
Enough 'which décarcassent, others who have the bowl
It Hits plunging low then that redécollent
Enough' which and then ensured that déconnent
Whatever your identity, your job
Whether you're just an amateur or pro
Whether you're a hero or a zero
The only password, aim for the highest point
0 comments:
Post a Comment