Monday, December 6, 2010

What Are The Sores On Dogs Lips

Scene slam of 18/11 - Serial Rhymer

The X-Factor

me about, you know the latest news
I'm going to an issue of trash TV
The biggest issue around the world singing
And nothing to declare I am ashamed of the title

It starts with an X, it ends with an R
And in principle, it promises a long career
Full of autographs, hundreds of hysterical fans
A contract in one of the most majors

Then you least five hours of tapes queue
All for one t'dise qu'tu n'réponds not the profile you want
qu'tu like a pickle or qu't'es too bland
Make no you would not sing in front of a stadium

And yes Only thing is looking over from Johnny
Who knows without yelling it is a cacophony
A Justin Bieber or Susanne Boyle Having the human vocal range
Michael Jackson
Already
to your head that broadcasts on TV
enough or cartoning Must be in the blooper
I just stressed myself to death I've been getting notes
X merde / Someone I feel it on my face that's going to stick

I've just told you are paralyzed Mr.
Must say that stress level was widespread
choreography also c'n'était I was not sad
picked it up, we must be realistic

While the cake of all this is the interview I
n'maitrisais nothing and my memories remain fuzzy
When I think it will happen in the trailer
I'm afraid that once again this circus plunge

Gonna may qualify for a small forward after
Or a small apparatus based on the roughly
Hopefully they do not distort my voice
And now I have more than m'cacher I have no choice

Anyway failing to have a golden voice
Or as they say in me to have the X factor
Being a big mouth, being a showman who s 'I know
a desire to make rhymes that devours me

0 comments:

Post a Comment