Ornitholove
I ornitholove
I collect funny d Bird
I've left feathers,
One day I'll make a hat
Somewhere between Mother Teresa and Noah's Ark
I drag behind me a collection of lame
From dove cooing at large canary desperate
Passing
The turkey and stuffing (which fizzled)
The rooster perch without (but with barn)
Peacock without his wheel ( or so back)
Falcon larger than life (with certificate of authenticity)
The bittern penguin (in its golden cage) without
The pigeon nest (but already banded)
Explore this text ...
It's stronger than me, I always had a soft
for specimens downgraded
But Lark, lovely lark,
By the sirens mirrors do not be tempted ...
For the long-necked wader convinced he had found his goose with golden eggs eventually
Unveils Long
teeth All the better to pluck my child
And the cuckoo (neck neck-it-that, sometimes good sometimes not blow)
become embedded in your nest and then take
his legs to his neck ...
But what do you
I anthropolove
Among the animals in herds
I almost lose my life ,
If that happens, I'll coat
And I have too much class to name t'abreuver flies
But it is clear
That the seeds of wisdom that I sow in your airhead are
Three little turns and then go
Let your speech martin-preacher fly as low a swallow before a storm storks
That what one says are always passing
That green-collar assholes What does impress me more
gulls tipsy
Did not have the charisma of Jonathan Livingstone
And scavengers, always lurking. However
Far from me to want to play ostrich
And through many a heart hanging from my backpack
I am silent and Calimero
nose to the sky, my decoys j'affûte
Ni cranes or woodcock, I seek the rare bird and I'm still waiting
blackbird eat Until one day I will find one that is white ... I'm
ornitholove
I collect strange birds
I've left feathers,
But I kept a
To write is more than enough ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment