Prince Charming
I think it's time for me tonight to denounce
clearly a lie, a noise corridor worth our time ....
I speak here ladies and gentlemen, the marriage!
Yes! Ladies, marriage was invented just to make you dream ...
From an early age, we take you to hope that one day land a beautiful and great prince charming smile
The winner, with a good breath and everything
you leave I do not know shit where you wager! Do not mess
either!
Explore this text ...
Frankly if you think about two seconds! I'd like to understand how a guy sticking dick mold, cap pointed a feather on his head, and a bow ...
plastic can look sexy ... and have even attracted to him?
To have the heart net. I went ahead ... I
took things in hand ...
I got into Prince Charming,
and took my friends to do the dwarfs ...
And then I had all the trappings, the prince charming gentleman style
Well I confess! I have not found one horse, and instead I took a donkey
... But do not worry!
I became a prince charming!
So I'm left in the evening to find my sweetheart And
happened to the box ... and Ben, I was flunked
... Yes! Pumps with the bells of prince is not accepted clubbing .. Besides I already
blame my ass in the parking lot ... And frankly
a prince charming with two dwarves at the entrance to a nightclub
There is no miracle, what's more, one of the dwarfs was in sneakers. So I'm left
an adventure!
With my dwarf and I jumped my horse
not fucking pasting in midwinter to pretty
j'vois if the Sleeping Beauty, j'te awakens me is it says!
We arrived at a bar
there was the atmosphere, it laughed!
But to tell you the truth
Yes! It's nice to my face who did not care ... Like what
it's just bullshit
Prince Charming is not
And even when you have one,
anyway you see it
By cons it has really market for my two dwarfs What a little punk
even at the end of the evening, their chicks were screaming "go anywhere"
And even my ass, he crossed out so a bit cavalier
Like what! Do not trust donkey when he drank a couple beers ...
After this evening at the con, I'm left with my sword
And I walked to a bridge, with my pumps to be wrong ...
And I realized in my shame, that reality
who cares
What appeals to girls, it's just not their tales
courting knee
So I 1000
write stories to get you to travel well
And maybe one of those evenings
I live my fairy tale ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment