Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mossberg 195k-a Manual

Scene slam from 12/11 - Mister Blue - Scene

Sick of life

Beep beep beep beep
It took me back.
I hear ... already ... revive.
In me, I feel the urges that forced me to take.
I reject them, I curse.
I remember in my short life within.
Initially, total darkness, warmth, well-being. No
knowledge, hence, no fears.
Then the innate knowledge appeared, approached me, I was overwhelmed.
I breathed in the waters of my mother, the life given to me.
Without thinking, I lived.

Explore this text ...


After an eternity of non-color and sweetness, we drag myself out of my sweet cocoon ... Aggression
room, poor sound and light of life ... I do not understand. I do understand.
I want to go home, non-existence, the sweetness of the dark.
I do not want to be hit by the disease which I suspect the flaws.
I do not want to live, I do not want ... Beep beep beep



Saturation of a product in my being, my body in my veins.
He struggles, my body wants to exist and become sick of life ...

My mind must be stronger than the body that I do not want. Become
pure Spirit ...
I thought my strength to fight against the flesh and the others, I feel it, touch me, I palpate, revive me.
Now I see the flaw in this puny little creature that I am.
I'm on the fault that others will not see. Do
will not repair.
Resolve. The
want. Beep beep

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment