Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pink And White Wrestling Shoes

Scene slam from 12/11 - Hano-ah -

I remember that time when you're drowning in a wine drinking too much for you, makes you so talkative and which breaks your laughter that filled me as the echo of a memory of yesteryear. I remember the sound of that sweet voice that I dreamed that one day she can whisper to me the words that make one shudder.

Explore this text ...


Marieke, I burned my fingers with the rest of a cigarette that I do not smoke, too crazy curves of your hips and halos of smoke that formed around your mouth I wanted to taste ever since. Marieke, my Lolita, today and every day I walk past the cafe of the cock and thou haunt me, you who mine from passionate love forever lost, I fixed your neck to devour thee and thy legs carry me to my every step. What art thou now? Every day I feel your touch remember the shadow that I am now, when I pass the place of my desires forever trapped in a body made you always wanted but never just miss your skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment