Scene slam 24/02 - Firby Knight Fever slam
Watch
Let's talk about something important point in our
A slam stage ... Tell ... Very delicate
Mr. Eiffel and his diabolical
shows in our art world
There are many idyllic ... And That way everlasting
a rabbit in a story called "Alice in Wonderland"
Always running around
To retrieve an appointment in advance ... already missed ...
Ours ... The eyes on his watch ... ...
While reading your text Fixed
cherish ... just waiting ... filthy ...
3'10 What you pass
Here is the tragedy
Its song is known:
"3'10 ... 3'10 ... 3'10 ... not you surpass Otherwise ... Hello ... Hello ... I'm retired points"
Woe to him who has crossed
For lurking in the shadows the slam scene here
created a machine "Break" texts "formidable
And ... A ruthless
panther
slim design (Well ... here ... we can talk face imaged)
Waits the fateful moment
Or the slammer
exceed the time allotted to pounce on him ... He
bite the jugular
To paralyze
For additional deduction of points
And so the disgust of his long hours spent thinking
For this text ... Tonight ... you ... Before Delivering
Nobody had ever ... To my knowledge this
Approached ... I guess ... for fear of ... stand torment
Yes ... you ... ... Mr Eiffel
As stated so well ... The Flower "Wicked"
Tonight ... I ... I myself am drawn
And this text, I am based ...
For these unfortunate ... I get their lawyer
Quit this text
well ... appalling ... For his ... ... Possible Retaliation
to be his next victim
Again After ... 3'10 ... I must go away
Thank
0 comments:
Post a Comment