I know I'm not in half measures, it is not a but I am anticipating two seasons. Fed up with the gray, bright colors and warm tart! And I'm certainly not going to wait for the month of May to make me happy.
Today I wanted to work on a fuchsia. But this alone would not have done, so I dressed, and customized it gives this:
I'm just inspired by the fashion trend this summer to make up transposed: mixing bright colors like orange and fuchsia precisely. Et .. it works.
Make your complexion as usual but the warm sun with a powder on the cheeks, temples and jaw. I have skipped this step because the ELF Mineral Foundation (Fair I think) that I used was almost as dark as terracotta.
Let stage blush, I would give you a tip inexpensive and very effective at the end of this article.
The look: put a bit of a fixing base (I used Elf to one euro), then apply mascara generously hot pink solid color across the eyelid. Degrade the fuchsia with a orange mascara hollow eyelid. Finally, in light button, put a dash of mascara iridescent yellow egg shell under the eyebrow and make the junction with the orange makeup.
The goal is to create a smooth gradient.
To enhance the look, apply a black kohl lining in lower and upper level with eyelash. Blurring the line with a cotton swab result for a more natural and subtle fade.
Masacarater generously, brush your eyebrows up and voila!
Taking the tip of the day now that will perhaps help you realize some savings.
In terms of blush, you've probably been tempted by these new cream blush we soule that now. Well before you start, why not run the system D. You have all the lipstick at home, well the trick is there: use your lipstick just like a cream blush.
The interest is twofold: match red and blush (it's always chic), guarantee safety because it is a product originally intended to be applied to a mucosal (mouth), it will therefore be gentle on your cheeks and all this without spending more!
So back to our look of the day, I just used the lipstick ELF "Gypsy" (see my previous article on these lipsticks) on the lips and cheeks. My choice was a bit dry this red which is in itself a challenge under blush.
So I simply lined the rounded cheeks in my lipstick (eh sparingly) and have melted the finger without difficulty for a result in perfect agreement with my lips. And it works very well! What could be more simple you say? It was just a thought.
I want to say that I am not for cream blush. They move a lot more skin than a powder blush application installed with very soft brush. Eventually, you may therefore wilt, mark or ride faster. See for yourself ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment