24/02 - Michelle
I'm in!
Hi guys! Look at me!
I do not know if you see
But I'm really a girl plugged in!
You have to admit, I'm really in!
Even if I do not wear blue jeans,
In my closet, I
sneakers with air bubbles and everything else ...
Every Sunday, I take pride in my heart I
watches the beautiful joggers
To tie my shoelaces, I stop
See trotter, I'm losing my mind!
Ah! I'm too "in", I assure you I am
much a sure bet!
is true I am not afraid of the effort!
front of the TV, I watch the sport I love
not ski, but I
Direct combines the fall! After I was cuddly!
Ah! I know what is the best! Even Robocop
Do not move Her little finger
not like me! My index
skyward for a cup of tea too
class! Nothing like wow!
I too must! I will prove I too
coast, nothing experience myself! I know too please
For businessmen
The walking dinner, I'm the guest!
I stay up all night ... m'enfourner
A Wonderful sofas
solution
To consolidate my position! In
drink is never too
I eat chips, yes, but Bio!
At Weight Watchers, I count the points
Certainly, it serves me well! My wallet
bottom visibly
I stabilizes pure pride
I go for the girls, as in a dance club
Yes it is for them, I do not care!
My hips look great
From Balasko'm lining! Beefy
the girl said he
Me, I tumbled a wink!
Positively
There's nothing too cool for me soule ...
Unless the headlines, the Olympic Games
The pointy hats and politics
But not to say that I understand nothing
I exclaim 'c' is crazy! What's in store tomorrow? "
But I'm not talking all the time, I think
For others, it is pure profit!
During my long silences,
I do not know if I tell you ....
Enough 'who think "it's the holidays! "
During the concerts, I know my tongue
And it's worth, I pay dearly
My seats discounted
I stand standing ovation
It's been too smart money my helmet I
More
c ' more popular it is scratched!
me, never run out of ideas!
The skirts are my grandmother's case,
The vintage look without seeming to,
Oh! I'm too fashionable
Nothing disturbs me
While the sun, I'm allergic
That's why I tan in the shops!
my credit card: magic too! Accepted
she said, too nice!
And I know how to talk to boys!
They repair their car, I would file a colçon
It takes no room in a bag
And it fixed everything from motor to the plate!
Oh I'm so smart, it's unbelievable
You can not imagine anything I can do ...
I'm too strong, too strong! I loves me!
It's crazy, the confidence
need people to laugh at me too
popular self-deprecating
If you want I give lessons!
0 comments:
Post a Comment